This 12-60V Dual Display Automatic Voltage Identification Meter-Blue can be used as a fuel gauge suitable for 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V battery cars, and similar electric Vehicle (common for batteries below 84V), and can also measure lithium batteries, polymer batteries, and nickel-metal hydride batteries to show the real-time battery level status on your vehicle dashboard
The connection of this automatic Voltage meter is very simple by connecting it directly to the battery terminal parallelly. The meter comes with a dual display. The upper side of the display shows the battery level divided into 8 colorful bars with the last two red-colored alert bars to show low battery when it comes to 10%
Cut you need to install this module on your dashboard will be 50mm x 30mm
- It can also be used for other power/voltage measurement purposes.
- Double display battery + voltage at a glance.
- The display is more intuitive.
- The upper 8 bars show the battery power (2 red and 6 green).
- Downlink voltmeter (display battery voltage), voltmeter decimal point automatic shift accuracy is higher.
- It has a wide range of applications, including lithium battery packs, lead-acid batteries, car batteries, electric car batteries, and many other types of batteries and electric equipment.
- The calculation of the existing voltage is the same as that of the power display meter of an electric vehicle.
- The meter head automatically recognizes the voltage and electricity and has a reverse connection protection function (reverse connection will not burn).
- Voltage Measuring Range: 12-60V DC
- Working Current: 5 ~ 15mA
- Material: Copper + ABS Plastic
- Body Color: Black
- Dimension(L x W x H)mm: 55 x 32 x 28
- Cable Length: 15 cm
- Digital Display Light Color: Blue
- Type: LED Voltage Voltmeter
- Working Temperature: -10 ºC ~ 65 ºC
- Refresh Speed: About 300mS Once
- Waterproof: No
- 1 x DC 12V-60V Lead-Acid Digital Battery Capacity Indicator Charge Tester Voltmeter