NE555 Time Delay Monostable Switch with Electrical Relay 12V is a monostable generator based on the NE555 integrated circuit. NE555 Delay Monostable Switch Module item is a timer switch module, based on the NE555 chip, high-performance timing CPU design. The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs. Timing from microseconds to long hours. Applicable to vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
It has an adjustable delay time from 0 to 10 seconds using the potentiometer or by changing the capacitance. It is also capable of controlling the device below 220V/10A.
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing.
- Monostable Operation.
- Standby no power consumption
- Excellent temperature stability of 0.005%/°C
- Time can be adjusted by a potentiometer, the default is 0-25 seconds.
- Module signal side design has optocoupler isolation, anti-interference ability can adapt to the high-low level two kinds of control signal application, suitable for industrial control.
- This product is available in two relay module types: JQC-3FF-S-Z and SRD-12VDC-SL-C. We ship randomly, so you will get any one of these 2 types.
- 1 x NE555 Delay Monostable Switch Module.