The GY-906 MLX90614ESF -BCC Contactless Temperature Sensor Module is a device that can measure the temperature of objects without touching them. It works with Arduino or any other microcontroller that supports I2C communication.
The device uses infrared radiation to detect the temperature of objects. It has a high accuracy and resolution thanks to its internal 17-bit ADC and a powerful DSP. It can be used for many purposes, such as measuring body temperature or detecting motion. The device has a 35-degree field of view and gives the average temperature of all the objects within that area.
Note: This sensor comes with a breakout board with all of the components needed for operation and two types of pins.
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- Thermal Comfort sensor for Mobile Air Conditioning control system
- The temperature sensing element for residential,
- commercial and industrial building air conditioning Windshield defogging
- Automotive blind angle detection
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts
- Temperature control in printers and copiers
- Home appliances with temperature control
- Livestock monitoring
- Movement detection
- Thermal relay/alert
- Body temperature measurement
- Data check
- Small size, low cost.
- Mounted on a breakout board with two types of pins.
- 10k Pull-up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers.
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in a wide temperature range
- Single and dual-zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- High accuracy of /- 0.2°C over the wide temperature range
- Sleep mode for reduced power consumption
|Input Voltage (V)
|4 CM -10 cm
|Field of View
|-40 to +85°C
|3 × 3 × 3 cm
1 x GY-906 MLX90614ESF -BCC Sensor Module