Arducam Mini Module Camera Shield 5 MP OV5642 Camera Module for Arduino is a performance improved version compared to its predecessor Arducam-M-5MP.
It not only offers the capability to add a camera interface which doesn’t have in some low-cost microcontrollers but also provides the capability to add multiple cameras to a single microcontroller.
Capture decent 5MP JPEG images and do 5MP full resolution RAW image capture, making it to be the ideal solution for IoT and scientific image processing applications.
Even more, it can record short movie clips as well.
To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware and software setup.
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Other battery-powered products
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 5MP image sensor OV5642
- M12 mount or CS-mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
- Provide open-source code library for Arduino, STM32, Chip kit, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black
1 x Arducam Mini Module Camera Shield 5 MP OV5642 Camera Module for Arduino
There are no reviews yet.