Voltage switch current module can convert 0-5V voltage signal into 4-20mA current signal. In the process of signal transmission circuit voltage signal will become weak with transmission distance increased, the transmission can be avoided using weak electric current signal.
- Power supply voltage 7-30VDC power supply voltage must be greater than the voltage to be converted
- The voltage signal to be converted: 2.5V 3.3V 5V 10V 15V 24V (Depends on Module Specifications; looks same but function is different)
- Output current: O-20mA or 4-20mA
- Both zero point and full scale can be adjusted by potentiometer
- The module has isolation properties, non-optocoupler isolation.
1 x Voltage (0-5V) to Current (4-20mA) Converter Module
There are no reviews yet.