The Tilt Sensor Vibration Alarm Vibration Switch Module for Arduino come with the basic components for operation. Supplying power and it is good to be used. Attach it to object and it will detect whether the object is tilt. Simple usage as it is the digital output, so you will know the object is tilt or not by reading the output.
It uses SW-460D or SW-520D tilt sensor. The Tilt Sensor is the ball rolling type, NOT Mercury type.
Comes with an M3 mounting hole for ease of attaching it to an object. On board, it provides a tilt switch, high sensitivity and commonly being used for tilt detection. The module comes with power LED and status LED for the visual indicator.
The module will output logic LOW when the module is not tilted until the threshold angle; it will output logic HIGH when it is tilted over the threshold angle. We have tested, the tilt angle is quite big, from 45 degrees to 130 degrees. However, it depends on the angular velocity too. It can be used as a vibration sensor too.
It can be interfaced with any microcontroller with digital input such as 8051, PIC, SK40C, SK28A, SKds40A,
Arduino series for tilt detection capability. Also, not to forget, interface with Relay module offer tilt switch.
VCC = 5V
GND = 0V.
DO = digital output from module
Note: If the DO is not working, you might need to turn the on-board potentiometer to center.
- Multiple axes measurement
- High resolution and precision
- Easy to use and mount on any object
- Low power consumption
- Cost-effective and compact size
- Digital output
- Tilt sensing for remote control devices
- An automatic rotating display like in phone and tablet
- Aircraft to indicate the position of aircraft with respect to the earth
- Gaming devices
- Digital cameras and other consumer electronics
- 1 x Tilt Sensor Vibration Alarm Vibration Switch Module for Arduino