This is a UV Detection Sensor Module that is used to detect the UV radiation emitted by the flame and is sensitive to a wide range of flammable fuels including hydrocarbons, sulfur, hydrazine, and ammonia. This module is suitable for measuring the total amount of solar ultraviolet light intensity. also, it has to Contrast the World Health Organization UV Index grading standards.
UV Index Chart:
VCC- is the positive input port of power supply, access 3.3V-5V voltage
GND-GND is the negative input port of the power supply
OUT-OUT is the output port of analog signal, connected to the I / O port of MCU
- Suitable for measuring the total amount of solar ultraviolet light intensity
- Contrast the World Health Organization UV Index grading standards
- The detection wavelength of UV was 200-370nm
- Fast response, full interchangeability
6. Response time: less than 0.5 seconds
7. Work temperature: -20℃ ~85℃
1 x DC3.3V-5V UV Detection Sensor Module For Arduino Sensor
There are no reviews yet.