The AT-09 is a module that contains a BLE chip (a CC2540/CC2541). This module allows performing serial communication with the BLE chip thanks to an Rx and a Tx pin. This module is also very similar to the HM-10 module and is also compatible with it. So if you have some experience with the latter, you will get started quickly with the AT-09.
This small size Bluetooth 4.0 TTL transceiver module allows your target device to communicate with your iPhone/iPad, IOS 6 or Android 4.3 above devices. You can set it as a slave or master and use AT command to set the baud rate.
HM-10 and HM-11 series Bluetooth module use TI CC2540 chip, configure 256KB space and support the AT command. Users can change the role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, equipment name, matching password and other parameters on-demand. It is very flexible to use.
Pin Description of HM-10 BLE Bluetooth 4.0 CC2541 Wireless Module
STATE: state test pins, connected to an internal LED, generally keep it unconnected.
BRK: break connect, it means breaking the Bluetooth connection, generally keep it unconnected.
VCC: positive pole of the power source.
TXD: serial interface, transmitting terminal.
RXD: serial interface, receiving terminal.
- It’s easy to use and completely encapsulated.
- You can set it as a slave or master.
- You can use the AT command set the baud rate.
- Coverage up to 60 meters.
- Built-in PCB antenna.
- UART design.
- Support bridge direct-driven mode simultaneously (no need for extra CPU).
- 20ms connection interval (default), quick to connect; Support AT instruction, to modify the baud rate of the serial port, gain MAC address and modify module name.
- Support AT instruction, to adjust the Bluetooth connection interval and control the forwarding rate (dynamic power consumption adjustment).
- Support APP; IO expansion.
- 2 channel ADC input (14 bit).
- 4 channel PWM (120Hz) output.
- The RSSI successive acquisition, auto read, and notification to APP (used in anti-lost alarm).
- Power indicator/alert.
- Support anti-hijack password setup, modification, and restoration.
- Ultra-low power consumption standby mode.
- Industrial remote control, remote sensing.
- POS system, Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, game controllers.
- Automobile testing equipment.
- Portable, the battery power of medical equipment.
- Automated data collection.
- Bluetooth remote control toy.
- The wireless LED display system.
- Bluetooth printer.
- Intelligent household, industrial control.
- 1 x AT-09 Bluetooth 4.0 UART Transceiver Module CC2541 Compatible with HM-10