The Water Level Depth Detection Sensor for Arduino has Operating voltage DC3-5V and Operating current less than 20mA. The Sensor is the Analog type which produces analog output signals according to the water pressure with its Detection Area of 40x16mm.
The Water Level Sensor is an easy-to-use and cost-effective with high level/drop recognition sensor by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measure droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level.
Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect.
- Operating voltage: DC3-5V
- Operating current: less than 20mA
- Sensor Type: Analog
- Detection Area: 40mmx16mm
- Operating temperature: 10′-30′
- Humidity: 10% -90% non-condensing
- 1 x Water Level Depth Detection Sensor