This is Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable Temperature Sensor for 3D Printer Reprap. The thermistor is a thermally sensitive resistor known for exhibiting a large change in resistance with only a small change in temperature.
It is important to note that a thermistor’s change in resistance is non-linear. It follows a pre-defined curve which is provided by the thermistor manufacturer.
Positive thermal coefficient (PTC) will increase in resistance with an increase in temperature, negative ones (NTC) will decrease. But the formula in practice is not linear, so sometimes an accurate table of measurements is better than the linear formula. These measurements can usually be found in the datasheet that accompanies the thermistor.
- 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor.
- NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable.
- Nominal value: R25 (25 ℃) : (common) 1.5K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 200K, 500K, etc.
- Resistance precision: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%.
- B value R25/50 (common) 3435k, 3600k, 3950k, 3990k, 4100k, 4200k, etc.
- B value accuracy: ± 1%.
- Recommend the use of parameters: R25℃ = 100 k B25/50 = 3950 k ± 1%)
- 1 x Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable Temperature Sensor