ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Nodemcu V2 is developed from Nodemcu V2 cp2102 version, but runs on Arduino as well.
In this one, there will be a new USB to TTL number from CP2102 to CH9102 because the current CP2102 has a high price according to the world market price.
Therefore, the chip number CH9102 is used instead of CP2102, making it cheaper.
But it can be used like a general Nodemcu, writing the same program can be substituted as well.
- ESP8266 CP9102 NodeMCU LUA ESP-12E WIFI Serial Wireless Module
- Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches, easy to program
- Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset
- Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython
- 1 x NodeMCU ESP8266 CH9102 WIFI Serial Module