L293D Motor Driver module is compatible with ESP12E Dev Kit and NodeMCU. This shield board is driven by the power full-bridge chip L293DD which can directly drive 2-channels DC motors or one-channel stepper motor.
In this motor shield board, the IO port of ESP-12E Dev Kit is used as the control port. The logic chip configured inside can finish IC driven. Thus, the shield board has four ports: D1, D2, D3, and D3, which are used as PWMA(motor A), PWMB (motor B), DA (direction of motor A), and DB (direction of motor B), respectively. In addition, this shield board has many pins, such as VIN, 3.3V, DIO, AIO, SDIO, UART, SPI, RST, and EN, thus can conveniently connect all kinds of sensors (e.g., temperature and humidity, buzzer, light, relay sensor, etc.)
- ESP12 DEV KIT development board expansion module
- Lead ESP12 DEV KIT all the features of pins: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI, and 3.3V power connector
- Extend two-way motor-driven, two-way direct-drive motor
- onboard power switch
- Motor power, control power separation
- 1 x L293D Motor Driver Board for ESP8266 WiFi NodeMcu Lua ESP12E