The GW Instek GFC 8131 H Frequency Counter from GFC-8000 Series performs virtually all of the counting measurements required in laboratories, in terms of both period and frequency. A bright red 8 digit LED display with an included overflow indicator provides a clear view.
Both models feature a stable time base with a maximum resolution of 100nHz and 10nS at 1Hz for frequency and period measurement, respectively. Gate time can be configured for fast response (5 digits/10ms) or accuracy (7 digits/s) for more control. For high-frequency needs, the GFC-8270H can operate at up to 2.7GHz. The GFC-8000 Series features easy operation with a simple front panel interface, suitable for both portable and bench-top use.
Note: For more detail technical data about the product please go through Manufacturer Datasheet and User manual in Attachment
- 0.01Hz~2.7GHz Frequency Range(GFC-8270H)
- GFC-8270H 2.7GHz Intelligent Counter
- Frequency and Period Measurement
- High Resolution at Both High and Low Frequency
- 0.01Hz~1.3GHz Frequency Range(GFC-8131H)
- 10mV rms High Sensitivity
- 100nHz Resolution for 1Hz
- Variable Trigger Level Control
- Microprocessor Controlled Intelligent
1 x GW Instek GFC 8131 H Frequency Counter
There are no reviews yet.