GW Instek GDS 307 Touch Screen Oscilloscope, Compact Digital, 70MHz, 2 Channels, 7″, 1 GSa/s Sample Rate, 5M Memory Depth per Channel, Built-in 50,000 Counts DMM
GDS-200/300 series oscilloscopes, the brand new concept compact digital oscilloscopes developed by GW Instek, introduce 7″ capacitive full touch panel LCD which can be positioned in portrait and landscape display. The recharging-battery design makes the series easy to operate for field operations. The GDS-200/300 series are applicable in laboratories, R&D, large electric system tests, power product tests, motor tests, solar power battery inspection and repair, and maintenance personnel who are always on field assignments.
An optional 40 MHz dual-channel differential probe can achieve equivalent isolation results for the measurement system under strict power and grounding environment. Users can also easily apply the oscilloscope as a very convenient USB storage equipment to store waveform images and raw data. Additionally, the oscilloscope can be connected with smartphones to transmit the recorded data.
- 200/100/70MHz Bandwidth Selections, Two Input Channels
- 1GSa/s Maximum Sample Rate
- Maximum 5M Memory Depth Per Channel
- 7” 800 x 480 Full Touch Panel Capacitive LCD Multi-Point Control, Landscape, and Portrait Display
- Built-In 50,000 Counts DMM
- 30,000 Consecutive Waveform Records Logging Function, Replay Measurement Results Any Time
- Temperature Measurement and Logging Function
- Built-In Engineering Calculator, SMD Resistance Coding, Color Coding Info, and Attenuator Calculation Application Software
- Optional Differential Probe to Achieve Isolation Effect
1 x GW Instek GDS 307 handheld Oscilloscope and Accessories
There are no reviews yet.