GDS 1102B Digital Storage 100MHz 2 Channel Oscilloscope from GW Instek GDS-1000B Series features four bandwidth selections – 200MHz, 100 MHz, 70 MHz, 50MHz and equips with analog signal input terminals by four or two channels. The maximum sampling rate for every single channel is 1GSa/s, and the memory depth is 10Mpts per channel independently. The GDS-1000B Series has a waveform update rate of 50,000wfms/s, which helps users to precisely observe the detailed waveform variation. Additionally, 7” WVGA color LCD display and the 256 color gradient display function together allow waveforms to be observed with the senses of transparency and gradation.
With respect to the horizontal time scale adjustment knob and trigger level adjustment knob, GW Instek provides a very thoughtful design -the zero key function, which allows engineers to work more effectively. For mathematical analysis mode, 1Mpts FFT signal display makes the dull frequency domain signal analysis more delicate.
Moreover, the innovative exterior design and compact design also bring much convenience to users. Another diversified and charming multi-functional operation demonstrates the concept of complete technology integration.
- Entry-level features are perfect for education and fundamental research
- Deep memory reveals brief and infrequent changes in circuitry signals
- Color gradient display shows rapidly changing waveforms distinctively
- Zero key adjusts time and voltage axes and resets trigger level to quickly start new measurements
- Waveform math and analysis: add, subtract, multiply, divide, user-defined, FFT and FFTrms (rectangular, Hamming, Hanning, and Blackman-Harris windows)
1 x GW Instek GDS 1102B Digital Storage 100MHz 2 Channel Oscilloscope
There are no reviews yet.