This WiFi relay module carries an ESP8266 WiFi module and microcontroller. It will send the serial port instructions to the cell phone APP and Implementation within the local area network (LAN) for wireless control relay.
This module is ideally suited to controlling larger voltages in your project through WIFI. This is a 1 channel relay module that can be used to activate up to 250V AC and 30V DC. This allows you to build in device control, operating remote lights, or triggering systems when the module is supplied with a signal from an ESP8266 module.
The module has an LED that lights relative to the state of the module. A red power activation LED that lights when a signal is received on the IN pin. When a signal is received an audible click can be heard as the relay triggers, connecting the output pins. The relay is controlled via the included ESP8266. This will require configuration via UART prior to full operation. Once it is programmed and powered it will look after itself, making it ideal for use in internet of things “IOT” based projects.
How to Use:
- 5V/1A power adapter and APP “ESP Touch–Demo”
- Step 1: The 5V/1A power adapter, the positive and negative poles of the power are connected to IN and IN- of the module respectively.
- Step 2: Android mobile terminal installation APP”Esp Touch–Demo”, for the first use of work mode 2 to ESP-01 module configuration WiFi account number and password.
- Step 3: Android mobile terminal to install APP “Easy TCP–20”, TCP transmission tool, used to send relay control instructions. Click on “SWITCH”, and then enter the 2 relay control instructions and names and contents (instruction form HEX) by the gray blocks in the interface.
- Transmission distance: In an open environment, the maximum stable transmission distance is 100M when the mobile phone is mounted on the WiFi module.
- When the WiFi module and mobile phone are carried on the router at the same time, the transmission distance depends on the signal strength of the router.
- The use of Smart config technology in the mobile phone on the APP ESP-01 WiFi module to complete the account and password configuration, configured username, and password memory function.
- Onboard 5V, 10A//250V AC 10A//30V DC relay, which can be continuously pulled for 100 thousand times, has diode discharge protection, short response time.
- Board mode selection and real-time working status indicator.
- Reserved UART debug interface and STM8 SWIM program download interface.
1 x ESP8266 ESP-01 12V 1 Channel WiFi Relay Module Things Smart Home Remote Control Switch