As may you aware, Arducam has done exceptionally well in its field. After a huge success with Arducam IMX219, they come up with the upgraded version called Arducam IMX477.
This IMX series is widely used in applications such as robots, time-lapse photography, and more. With 12.3 MP Camera Sensor provides better picture quality. The main thing about the camera is that there are No hardware modifications are required, just install the driver and you are good to go.
Because of IoT and Machine learning projects, Arducam cameras have the highest market popularity. There are also a plethora of projects, tutorials, and accessories available for existing Raspberry Pis and Jetson nano.
- To use this camera on Jetson Nano, please follow this tutorial for hardware setup.
- After hardware setup, you need to install the driver. To install the driver, you need to follow this tutorial .
- After driver installation, please follow this tutorial for software setup.
- Based on IMX477 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
- Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
- Pixel Size: 1.55um x 1.55um
- Lens Field of View (FOV): 65° (H)
1 x Arducam HQ Camera for Jetson Nano and Xavier NX, 12.3MP 1/2.3 Inch IMX477 with 6mm CS-Mount Lens
1 x 6mm focal length CS-mount camera lens
1 x 300mm/12inch 22pin camera cable
1 x 80mm/3.1inch 22pin camera cable
There are no reviews yet.