Ai Thinker ESP-12S ESP8266 Serial WiFi Module has a highly competitive package size and ultra-low power technology. ESP-12S can be widely used in a variety of networking, for home automation, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, wearable electronic products, wireless location sensing devices, and wireless positioning system signals.
The core processor ESP8266 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro MCU in a small package with 16-bit Lite mode, clocked at Supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS, and integrates Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA.
ESP-12S is packaged in SMD, through the standard SMT equipment to achieve rapid production of products, to provide customers with high reliability of the connection, especially for automation, large-scale, low-cost modern production methods, It’s suitable for all kinds of Internet of things hardware terminal occasions.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi SOC module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve as the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Supports UART/GPIO/IIC/PWM/ADC
- SMD-16 package for easy welding
- Integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA
- Support multiple sleep patterns. Deep sleep current as low as 20uA
- UART baud rate up to 4Mbps
- Embedded LWIP protocol stack
- Supports STA/AP/STA + AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Supports remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- General AT commands can be used quickly
- Support for the two development, integration of windows, Linux development
1 x Ai Thinker ESP-12S ESP8266 Serial WiFi Module
There are no reviews yet.