This is WT588D-16P Voice Sound Audio Player Module DC 2.8V-5.5V for Arduino Boards.
Module for playing MP3 and WAV files on a WT588D microcontroller with built-in memory. Easy-to-use file preparation software, easy download, and simple control of audio playback with decent quality. There is a PWM output for directly connecting a small speaker.
On the basis of the module, it is possible to build sound signaling devices, auto-informers, warning devices, answering machines and much more.
- Module package (with FLASH memory and peripheral circuits) have DIP16, DIP28, chip packaging has DIP18, SSOP20, and LQFP32 form
- Built 13Bit/DA converter, and 12Bit/PWM output
- PWM output can directly drive 0.5W/8Ω speakers, push-pull current abundant support DAC / PWM output of two ways;
- Support for loading WAV audio formats;
- USB download mode, support for online download / offline download; WT588D voice chip, even in the case of electricity, will also be able to download the data to the normal SPI-Flash;
- Supports MP3 control mode, control mode button, 3 × 8 key combination control mode, parallel control mode, front-line serial control mode, three-wire serial control mode, and three-wire serial control I / O port expansion output mode;
- Support load 6K ~ 22KHz audio sampling rate
- Up to 500 segments can be loaded for editing audio.
1 x WT588D-16P Voice Sound Audio Player Module DC 2.8V-5.5V for Arduino.