This is the FT232 USB UART converter Board. This is a great little tool for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board can simply attach to a USB bus and will appear as a standard COM port.
Pin connections of FT232 USB UART Board:
- VCCIO ↔ 3.3V or 5V output (the module is powered from USB, the onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V)
- GND ↔ GND
- TXD ↔ MCU.RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << FT232 << PC.TX)
- RXD ↔ MCU.TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> FT232 >> PC.RX)
- RTS ↔ MCU.CTS (signal direction: MCU.CTS << FT232 << PC.RTS)
- CTS ↔ MCU.RTS (signal direction: MCU.RTS >> FT232 >> PC.CTS)
This breakout also allows you to connect the TX/RX pins of your favorite microcontroller or serial application to the RX/TX pins of the breakout, creating a simple serial cable replacement.
- Original FT232RL onboard
- Supports Mac, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/8.1/10…
- 3 power mode: 5V output, 3.3V output, or powered by target board (3.3V-5V)
- 3 LEDs: TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED
- TXD, RXD, RTS#, CTS#: connected to the onboard soldered pin headers
- The other Pins: accessible on the drill holes (separate pin headers are also provided for easily connecting to the user system, the pitch is compatible with breadboards)
1 x FT232 USB UART Board (Type A)
2 x 5-pin male pin header & 5-pin female pin header x 2
1 x 6-pin custom connector jumper wire
There are no reviews yet.