This cable For Arduino UNO (USB A to B) that we can use to connect Arduino Uno or any board with the USB female A port of your computer.
It transmits data at high speeds with the error-free and high-performance transmission.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC over-molding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminum under mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield comply with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/ FRI interference.
- It is with connectors for corrosion resistance ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity. Also, the ferrite core is present to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors.
- It is fully shielded to protect against external signal interference.
- This cable is designed and manufactured to USB specifications to ensure it delivers its excellent performance
- This mini size USB cable is extensively used with Arduino UNO.
- Connect USB printer, scanner, and more to our computer.
- 1 x Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA -30cm (USB A to B)