The STM8S003F3 value line 8-bit microcontrollers offer 8 Kbytes of Flash program memory, plus integrated true data EEPROM. They are referred to as low-density devices in the STM8S microcontroller family reference manual (RM0016). TheSTM8S003F3 value line devices provide the following benefits: performance, robustness and reduced system cost.
Device performance and robustness are ensured by true data EEPROM supporting up to 100000 write/erase cycles, advanced core and peripherals made in a state-of-the-art technology at 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with separate clock source, and a clock security system. The system cost is reduced thanks to a high system integration level with internal clock oscillators, watchdog, and brown-out reset.
- Pin count: 20
- Max. number of GPIOs (I/O):16
- External interrupt pins: 16
- Timer CAPCOM channels: 7
- Timer complementary outputs: 2
- A/D converter channels: 5
- High-sink I/Os: 12
- Low-density Flash program memory (byte): 8K
- RAM (byte): 1K
- True data EEPROM (byte): 128
- Peripheral set: Multi purpose timer (TIM1), SPI, I2C, UART, Window WDG, independent WDG, ADC, PWM timer (TIM2), 8-bit timer (TIM4)
- 1 x STM8S003F3P6 IC