This Multipurpose 15cm PCB Ruler Engineering Measuring Tool must be available in your toolkit if you design and develop the PCBs and Circuits. PCB refers to the printed circuit board, which is the supporting body of the electronic components.
Electronics enthusiasts in the design process need a measurement tool can be a collection of all necessary functions. Multifunctional PCB ruler, in addition to the basic functions of the measured in millimeter and inch size. It also integrates relevant information for PCB design, such as the amount of angle instrument, device, IC Package information, and pin spacing control table, resistors, and capacitors SMD package, various electronic components terminal name, and polarity commonly used the reference of hole diameter, width size reference. etc. The Scale itself made of PCB material and all printing over scale is made copper etching with R-4 gold-plating, for high-end atmosphere, high hardness, wear resistance.
- Measuring length: 15 cm( 6 inches)
- Commonly used IC package: 1.SSOP16, 2.QFN32, 3.SOP16, 5.QFP32 4.TSSOP28
- Common hole diameter reference size (MIL) for hanging a slot
- 28 to 8 AWG hole on Scale
- Multipurpose Ruler Scale
- Gold plated Drawing
- Hard PCB material
- Compaq easy to carry in the toolkit.
- Dimensions : 155x25x1.5mm
- Weight : 12g
- 1 x Multipurpose PCB Ruler Engineering measuring Tool