Pocket sized ATmega4809 curiosity Nano evaluation kit with full program and debugged capabilities. The ATMega4809 microcontroller (MCU) broadens the effectiveness of real-time control systems with a combination of intelligent hardware peripherals alongside the low-power capacity of the AVR core. Elevate your design with a high-speed ADC, Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs), and on-chip Configurable Custom Logic (CCL). Use either Studio 7 or MPLAB X IDEs as a magnifying glass to look into your MCU and step through the debug.
Free, easy-to-use graphical programming tools, START and MCC allows you to intuitively program the target MCU. ATmega4809-MFR microcontroller (yellow user LED, mechanical user switch, 1 32.768KHz crystal) .On-board debugger (board identification in Microchip MPLAB X, 1 green power and status LED).On-board debugger (programming and debugging, virtual COM port, 2 logic analyzer channels) Adjustable target voltage (MIC5353 LDO regulator controlled by the onboard debugger).
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section
- AVR® CPU
- Single-cycle I/O access
- Two-level interrupt controller
- Two-cycle hardware multiplier
- Memories Up to 48 KB In-system self-programmable Flash memory
- 256B EEPROM
- Up to 6 KB SRAM
- Write/Erase endurance:
- Flash 10,000 cycles
- EEPROM 100,000 cycles
- Data retention: 20 Years at 85°C
- System Power-on Reset (POR) circuit
- Brown-out Detection (BOD)
- Clock options:
- Lockable 20 MHz low-power internal oscillator
- 32.768 kHz Ultra-Low-Power (ULP) internal oscillator
- 32.768 kHz external crystal oscillator
- External clock input
1 x MICROCHIP DM320115 Evaluation Board, Curiosity Nano, ATmega4809 MCU, MPLAB X IDE, On-Board Debugger
There are no reviews yet.