The Signal and Noise Generators an extension board that generates a signal with or without noise for the Xplained Pro platform. The kit can be connected to any extension header on the Xplained Pro MCU Board.
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section
- Water Tolerant 2D touch surface development kit
- Enables easy evaluation of the 2D touch surface library
- Demonstrates water tolerance and noise immunity on a touch pad and has 2 capacitive touch buttons
- Controlled by the same ATtiny1617 MCU
- 5×6 Surface diamond pattern with dedicated driven shield
- LEDs to indicate position and mode
- MCP23017 LED driver
1 x MICROCHIP DM080104 AVR Embedded Daughter Board AND Modules
There are no reviews yet.