This user guide describes how to get started with the Atmel® ATmega328PB Xplained Mini board. The ATmega328PB Xplained Mini evaluation kit is a hardware platform to evaluate the Atmel ATmega328PB microcontroller. The evaluation kit comes with a fully integrated debugger that provides seamless integration with Atmel Studio 6.2 (and later versions). The kit provides access to the features of the ATmega328PB enabling easy integration of the device in a custom design.
Note: for more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section
- On-board debugger with full source-level debugging support in Atmel Studio
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio
- Access to all signals on target MCU
- One green mEDBG status LED
- One yellow user LED
- One mechanical user push the button
1 x MICROCHIP ATMEGA328PB-XMINI Evaluation Kit, Mini, ATmega328PB Xplained Mini, 8-Bit
There are no reviews yet.