Infrared Obstacle Avoidance IR Sensor Module (Active Low) has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tubes. When the transmitted light waves are reflected back, the reflected IR waves will be received by the receiver tube. The onboard comparator circuitry does the processing and the green indicator LED comes to life.
The module features a 3 wire interface with VCC, GND and an OUTPUT pin on its tail. It works fine with 3.3 to 5V levels. Upon hindrance/reflectance, the output pin gives out a digital signal (a low-level signal). The onboard preset helps to fine-tune the range of operation, the effective distance range is 2cm to 80cm.
- Easy to assemble and use
- Onboard detection indication
- Effective distance range of 2cm to 80cm
- A preset knob to fine-tune distance range
- There is an obstacle, the green indicator light on the circuit board.
- 1 x IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module