The GW Instek GPT 9601 Electrical Safety Tester from GW Instek is a GPT-9600 series AC 100VA AC withstanding voltage tester. It offers an affordable solution for supporting routine tests of major items of safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS, and other safety regulations. The GPT-9601 is able to perform AC withstanding test.
It is equipped with a high-efficiency PWM amplifier which is the core of platform design to impede the influence of input AC voltage fluctuation and ensure a stable voltage output. Following a tidy and easy to use design concept, the GPT-9601 renders users an intuitive operation environment by a simple and clear panel layout, a large LCD display and color LED indicators.
Other functions and features are interlocked function safeguards users from the hazardous shock of unintentional touch of voltage output, a remote output on-off terminal in the front panel, and a signal I/O port in the rear panel is provided as the means for remote start/stop control of safety tester.
The GPT-9600 Series is a high voltage instrument that outputs dangerous voltages. GPT-9600 Series User Manual describes precautions and procedures that must be followed to ensure a safe work environment.
Note: For more technical Technical details and user guide about the product go through Datasheet and User manual in Attachment
- 0.10KV to 5.00KV (AC withstanding)
- 240 x 48 Ice blue dot matrix LCD, high efficiency and high stability output
- Auto W-I or I-W mode, ARC detection, light design, and easy to operation
- True RMS current measurement, safety interlock function, simply AUTO mode
- Zero crossing turn-on operation protects DUT from the impact of surge voltage output
- PWM amplifier to enhance power efficiency and reliable testing
- Automatically switching input source for universal input voltage
- Remote terminal and signal I/O interface
- AC 100V-120V/220V-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz AC power source, 400VA power consumption
- 330mm (W) x 148mm (H) x 385mm(D) dimension, 9Kg weight
1 x GW Instek GPT 9601 Electrical Safety Tester
1 x GHT-114 Cable
1 x GHT-119 Cable
1 x Interlock key
1 x Main Power Input cord
1 x User manual
There are no reviews yet.