This wireless module based on ESP32, supports WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2, with built-in 32Mbit Flash, in the SMD38 package. In short, it’s a small form factor and a fairly high cost-effective wireless module.
With the pre-flashed AT firmware, you can control the module through UART AT commands easily. The module integrates MCU inside, supports other developments like Lua/Micropython/Arduino to achieve flexible and fast prototyping, makes it easy to integrate the module into IoT applications.
ESP32-S WiFi+BT SoC Module has a highly competitive package size and ultra-low power technology. Esp32-S can be widely used in various networking, for home automation, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, wearable electronics products, wireless position sensing devices, wireless positioning system signals, and other networking applications. Esp32-S is packaged in SMD, through the standard SMT equipment to achieve rapid production of products, to provide customers with high reliability of the connection, especially for Automation, large-scale, low-cost modern production methods, It’s suitable for all kinds of Internet of things hardware terminal occasions.
The ESP32-S suit for many IoT applications such as:
- Smart home
- Intelligent building
- Industrial automation
- Wearable devices
- IP camera
- Intelligent agriculture
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n WiFi BT SoC Module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed，Summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Overview built-in 520KB SRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- SMD-38 package for easy welding
- Support for OpenOCD debugging interface
- Deep sleep current as low as 6.5μA
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- General AT commands can be used quickly
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)
- 1 x ESP32-S WiFi+BT SoC Module