This is ESP-12E: ESP8266 Serial Port WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module For Arduino.
This small WIFI transceiver is the perfect solution for home Automation and IoT applications. It can be the replacement of your NRF24L01, it can talk to your WIFI router directly through the UART MCU’s (Rx, Tx).
The ESP-12 module is one of the most complete of the ESP family as it allows you to use the biggest amount of pins of all of them. You can program this module to work stand alone with the Arduino IDE or with LUA as NodeMCU.
The system is equipped with ESP8266 manifested leading features are: energy saving VoIP quickly switch between the sleep/wake patterns, with low-power operation adaptive radio bias, front-end signal processing functions.
The ESP8266-03 is one of the smallest versions of this module. It includes a built-in ceramic antenna.
- WS2812 Led on board.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Access Point and Station Modes.
- 1 x ESP-12E: ESP8266 Serial Port WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module