For entry-level enthusiasts, now brings out the most cost-effective solution, the DJI Naza-M Lite Multi-Rotor Flight Controller system. As the simplified version of NAZA-M, it inherits the high reliability and stability of NAZA-M. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight.
It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
The advanced attitude stabilization algorithm not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products but also provides excellent manoeuvrability. It is more flexible and stable and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience.
How do DJI Naza M lite works and mode:
It offers three types of control modes: GPS Atti. Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode. The pilot can switch between the three modes to achieve different flight characteristics. It also can adjust automatically to the flight environment and intelligently switch between GPS Atti. Mode and Atti. Mode to make sure the flight is safe and secure.
In-home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction from home point to multi-rotor. See the following figures (Mode 2).
Naza-M Lite for multi-motors is an autopilot system designed for serious multi-rotor enthusiasts providing excellent self-levelling and altitude holding, which completely takes the stress out of flying RC multi-rotors for both professional and hobby applications. NAZA-M LITE can be installed in a variety of models from quad-rotor to Hexa-rotor.
It is the most cost-effective entry-level flight controller for lightweight multi-rotor, designed for aero model hobbyists.
- All-in-One Design
- Accurate Position Hold for GPS
- Low Voltage Protection
- 6 Supported Multi-rotor Types
- Advanced Attitude Stabilize Algorithm
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm
- Built-in Gimbal Stabilization Function
- Multiple Flight Control Mode/Intelligent Switching
- Failsafe Mode
- Support Futaba S-Bus and PPM Receiver
- Remote Adjustment
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4, Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6
- Supported ESC Output: 400Hz refresh frequency
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with a minimum of 4 channels
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP sp3/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode): Vertical: +/-0.8m, Horizontal: +/-2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 45°
- Ascent/Descent: +/-6m/s
1 x DJI Naza Controller Unit.
1 x DJI Remote LED module for Coding and Interfacing with PC.
1x DJI Power Module.
1 x DJI USB to MicroUSB Cable (18 inches).
8 x Servo Cables (5 Inches Each).
There are no reviews yet.