If you want to control a robot or other projects from a distance, this little remote control might be useful for you. It has 21 buttons arranged in a convenient layout. It is compatible with many IR receiver ICs that are widely available. You can use it with the Arduino IR Remote receiver or other remote control projects. For a complete set of remote controller and IR receiver, you can check out the IR Remote Kit. This remote control requires a CR2025 coin cell battery to operate. It also has buttons for channel selection, media control and more.
Don’t forget to add Panasonic CR2025 battery in your cart for this remote to avoid a hassle in your project later.
Specifications and Features:
- Required Battery: CR2025
- Effective angle: 60°
- Sticking material: 0.125mmPET
- Effective life: 20,000 times
- Static current: 3uA – 5uA
- Dynamic current: 3mA – 5mA
- Improved shielding against EMI
- Transmission distance: up to 8m (depending on the surrounding environment, the sensitivity of the receiver, etc)
1 x Black IR Remote Control (Without Battery)