315MHz RF Receiver
The 315 MHz RF Receiver is ideal for short-range remote control applications where cost is a primary concern.
The RF Receiver can be used to receive RF signal from transmitter at the specific frequency which determined by the product specifications. The receiver module requires no external RF components except for the antenna. It generates virtually no emissions, making FCC and ETSI approvals easy.
- Low Cost
- 5V operation
- 3.5mA current drain
- No External Parts are required
- Receiver Frequency : 315 MHZ
- Typical sensitivity : -105dBm
- IF Frequency : 1MHz
- Industrial remote control, telemetry and remote sensing.
- Alarm systems and wireless reception for various types of low-rate digital signal.
- Remote control for various types of household appliances and electronics projects.
- Car security system
- Sensor reporting
- Automation system
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Remote Lighting Controls
- On-Site Paging
- Asset Tracking
- Long Range RFID
- Automated Resource Management
1 x 315 MHz Frequency Receiver
There are no reviews yet.