The BC547 NPN Transistor is an NPN transistor. A transistor is nothing but the transfer of resistance which is used for amplifying the current. A small current of the base terminal of this transistor will control the large current of emitter and base terminals. The main function of this transistor is to amplify as well as switching purposes. The maximum gain current of this transistor is 800A.
BC547 Transistor Pin Configuration:
- Pin1 (Collector): This pin is denoted with symbol ‘C’ and the flow of current will be through the collector terminal.
- Pin2 (Base): This pin controls the transistor biasing.
- Pin3 (Emitter): The current supplies out through emitter terminal
- Bi-Polar NPN Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE) is 800 maximum
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 100mA
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 6V
- Base Current(IB) is 5mA maximum
- Driver Modules like Relay Driver, LED driver etc..
- Amplifier modules like Audio amplifiers, signal Amplifier etc..
- Darlington pair
- 10 x BC547 NPN Transistor