BD140 is a three layer NPN or PNP device within the working range, the collector current IC is a function of the base current IB, a change in the base current giving a corresponding amplified change in the collector current for a given collector emitter voltage VCE.
- BD140 is a PNP Transistor.
- It has a gain value of 40 to 250 and a collector current of 1.5A.
- Low saturation voltage
- Simple drive requirements
- High safe operating area
- For low distortion complementary designs
- 10 x BD140 PNP Bipolar Medium Power Transistor
There are no reviews yet.