400 Tie Points – Solderless Breadboard is a high-quality breadboard with power lanes and printed top face for easy prototyping.
A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
It is Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit – will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components – No soldering required – Can modify or revise the circuits easily Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter – Standard 2.54mm hole spacing Adhesive sheet on the backside of the board – Multiple breadboards can be spliced together too.
- 400 tie points
- 1 Double strip, Total 300 tie points
- 2 Power lanes, Total 100 tie points in power lanes
- Perfect for Arduino shield prototyping and testing
- Plastic housing, metal contact clips
- 1 x Transparent 400 Points Solderless Breadboard.