This is a 915Mhz 100mW Radio Telemetry Kit that is based on the 3DR Telemetry kit and is 100% compatible as it runs the same firmware onboard. This firmware used by 3D Robotics is completely open-source.
The Telemetry Kit is compatible with Ardupilot or Pixhawk-based systems and allows you to easily add a two-way telemetry connection between your drone and ground station.
This is the new and improved V2 of the Unmanned Telemetry kit. The full features and specifications are listed below but the main features are that both air and ground modules are now interchangeable, and each is with a USB connector and a DF13 connector.
The wiring is complete, and the independent housing is added. It is safer and more beautiful. The data transmission is more stable. It does not distinguish between the ground end and the air end. The two pieces are exactly the same, all with USB, and 6pin serial port dual TTL design, don’t need to use any tools, users can upgrade firmware by themselves.
- Small size and lightweight
- CP2102 high-quality USB to TTL chips
- Support MWC / APM / PX4 / Pixhawk other open-source flight control
- MAVLink Framework Agreement
- Open Source FirmwareÂ Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- 2-way full-duplex communication adaptive TDM
- Up to 25% can be corrected bit errors
- Based on Si1000 and Si4432 wireless microcontroller modules.
1 x 3DR Radio Telemetry with the case and Tx and Rx Antenna.
2 x cables (APM/PIX).
2 x 3.5dbi antennas.