The 3.5 inch TFT LCD Touch Display Shield for Arduino Uno is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. Add the touch display without wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up a library – you’ll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic Arduino ATMEGA328 Board
So spice up your Arduino UNO project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with a built-in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (3.5″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlights) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)!
The Display comes with 480×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 3.5″ diagonal LCD TFT display, with bright 4 white-LED backlights, default state: on
- It can control the backlight to connect the transistor to a digital pin
- 480×320 Pixels, with colorful and 18-bit, 262,000 different kinds of shade
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- 8-bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- 1 x 3.5″ inch ILI9486 TFT Touch Shield LCD Module 480×320 for Arduino Uno