CP2102 USB to UART is a breakout board supporting USB Type-C. The board features the CP2102 chip which is dedicated for USB to UART Bridge through virtual COM port drivers that are needed for device functioning to facilitate host communication with CP210x based devices. These devices can also interface with a host using the direct access driver. These drivers make the USB device appear as an additional COM port available to the system.
- Supports Mac OS, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/10/11…
- Voltage output support: 5V or 3.3V
- Integrated USB protection device: SP0503
- 3x LED indicators: TXD LED, RDX LED, POWER LED
- Pins accessible on pinheaders: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS
- Other pins are accessible on drilled holes, easily connected to user application system
1 x CP2102 USB UART Board (Type C)
1 x 6-pin custom connector jumper wire
2 x 4-pin male pin header & 4-pin female pin header
There are no reviews yet.