If you need to do some data storage in Arduino, then using the EEPROM is probably the most simple practices. In actual, Arduino used the ATmega chip itself has a certain EEPROM memory, but only a limited number. Here is the external EEPROM memory module which uses the I2C bus line to connect with Arduino, and with a pluggable chip, insert in this series, so it will easy to expand capacity, basically just need to insert a bigger capacity of EEPROM chip.
The AT24C256 I2C Interface EEPROM Memory Module is based on EEPROM chips of FT24C256A series, 256K bit capacity, that’s 32k bytes. The EEPROM module communicates with Arduino through the I2C interface. It will be better to use with Arduino-Sensor-Shield-V4.0 and the Arduino-I2C-COM-Cable.
With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to the internet.
- It can be used as a server or client.
- Directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required.
- Controller: W5100.
- This is the latest version of the Ethernet Shield.
- This Arduino Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online.
- It is directly supported by Arduino’s official Ethernet Library.
- It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- It’s compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
- The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- Use the Ethernet library to write sketches that connect to the internet using the shield.
- Chipset : FT24C256A.
- 8P chip seat, installation of FT24C256A chip.
- Pin-powered on-board power indicator.
- I2C communications required pull-up resistor.
- All pins are leads and marked address input and direct write-protect pin jumper settings.
|Maximum Operating Voltage (V)||6.25|
|Output Current (mA)||5|
|Operating Temperature (Â°C)||-55 ~ +125|
|Storage temperature (Â°C)||-65 ~ +150|
- 1 x AT24C256 I2C Interface EEPROM Memory Module.