The Wago 2773-402 is a simple, re-useable 2-wire compact PUSH WIRE® connector for space saving tool free installation in junction boxes. Simply pushing the stripped conductor into the connector makes the connection. They allow fast wiring for solid conductors safely due to the spring clamp connection.
The individually combinable connection cross sections from 0.75mm² to 4.0mm², nominal current up to 32A and clear, unique colour coding for quick access provides for perfect installation conditions.
The transparent housing provides a visible indication that the conductor is secure.
The clear test port at the base of the housing allows checking if the conductors have been stripped properly, ensuring protection against accidental contact. The test slots are optimized for all standard test probes.
Designed to be re-used and not only the installation is easy and quick. If you need to remove the wires just simply pull back on the conductor whilst rotating the connector to release the wires.
- Allows fast wiring for solid conductors, due to the spring clamp connection
- Minimize space requirements while ensuring maximum convenience, ease of use, safety and reliability
- Ideal for junction boxes
- Connect solid conductors: 0.75mm²-4.0mm²
- Current Rating: 32A
- Voltage Rating: 450V
- Clear unique colour coding for quick access to provide you with the perfect installation conditions
- Ideal for industrial, communications & networking, lighting, security, signalling, HVAC applications
- Visually inspect for proper strip length and complete wire insertion through its transparent housing
- Test slots are optimized for all standard test probes
1 X WAGO 2773-402 Connection Terminal