This board is a development board based on UNO and ESP8266 Nodemcu. It follows the Arduino UNO board format and can work with both the Arduino IDE and NodeMCU.
The board has a 32-bit processor, the ESP8266 chip, and more flash memory than an Arduino Uno. It also has 11 digital I/O pins and one analog input pin. You can use a Micro-B type USB cable to connect it.
The ESP8266 is a popular microcontroller that has built-in WiFi, similar to Arduino. However, many ESP8266 ESP-12 boards are not easy to power or program. You need to provide 3.3V and more before you can use them.
These boards solve that problem and make the pins compatible with the Arduino UNO pattern. This way, you can use DuPont cables directly and even some UNO shields (as long as they are compatible with the pin layout, voltage, etc).
- Based on ESP-8266EX.
- Arduino compatible, using Arduino IDE to program.
- Support OTA wireless upload.
- Onboard 5V 1A Switching Power Supply (highest input voltage 24V).
- The direct use of Arduino IDE development, the same operation with Arduino UNO
- 1 x UNO Based ESP8266 Nodemcu Development Board