The SGM8552 is a dual rail-to-rail input and output precision operational amplifier which has low input offset voltage and bias current. It is guaranteed to operate from 2.5V to 5.5V single supply.
The rail-to-rail input and output swings provided by the SGM8552 make both high-side and low-side sensing easy. The combination of characteristics makes the SGM8552 a good choice for temperature, position and pressure sensors, medical equipment and strain gauge amplifiers, or any other 2.5V to 5.5V applications requiring precision and long term stability.
The SGM8552 is specified for the extended industrial/automotive (-40℃ to +125℃) temperature range. It is available in Green SOIC-8 and MSOP-8 packages and ESD (HBM) reaches 8kV.
- Low Offset Voltage: 20μV (MAX)
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Swing
- 2.5V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Voltage Gain: 145dB (TYP) at 5V
- PSRR: 110dB (TYP)
- CMRR: 105dB (TYP)
- Ultra Low Input Bias Current: 10pA
- Low Supply Current: 930μA (TYP)
- Overload Recovery Time: 60μs (at VS = 5V)
- No External Capacitors Required
- -40℃ to +125℃ Operating Temperature Range
- Temperature Measurements
- Pressure Sensors
- Precision Current Sensings
- Electronic Scales
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Medical Instrumentation
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Handheld Test Equipment
- 1 x SGM8552 MSOP Amplifier