RXB7 433Mhz Superheterodyne Wireless Receiver Module work with our 434MHz transmitters. They can easily fit into a breadboard and work well with microcontrollers to create a very simple wireless data link. Since these are only receivers, they will only work communicating data one-way, you would need two pairs (of different frequencies) to act as a transmitter/receiver pair.
- Power Enable mode power consumption can be done lowest 50nA;
- has an analog RSSI signal strength level output;
- Good selectivity and spurious radiation suppression, and easy through CE / Fcc international certification;
- Good local oscillator radiation suppression, multiple receiver modules to work together (ie, more than single income) and will not interfere with each other, used together does not affect the receiving distance.
- Temperature range: -40-85 ℃ can work even in harsh ambient temperature.
- Car remote door switch (RKE);
- Remote control door opener;
- Wireless security alarm;
- Remote control curtains;
- The wireless industrial controller;
- A wireless data transmission.
- 1 x RXB7 433Mhz Superheterodyne Wireless Receiver Module (Orange Board).