The stable remote-control distance of R8F is up to 800 meters on the ground. Control with the camera and the display screen/goggle makes the drivers enjoy FPV fun. Capable of real-time transmission of RSSI, receiver, and model voltage. The RSSI value and receiver voltage will display on the screen once the binding complete between transmitter and receiver.
The model voltage will display on the screen by connecting the battery to the Telemetry port via the voltage feedback cable (come with R8F), without extra backhaul module needed. The real-time maximum voltage can be up to 8S battery. To support the two-way transmission function, the corresponding latest firmware needs to be flashed.
When at standard working mode, channel (CH) 1 to channel 8 are PWM signal output. Besides CH1 for steering and CH2 for throttle, CH3 to CH8 are auxiliary channels to connect extended functions such as light modules and buzzers.
When at SBUS/PPM signal output, the flight controller can be connected and works with GPS to realize the RTL function of the shipping boat or setup of Mecanum models.
FHSS spread spectrum algorithm and 67-channel pseudo-random frequency hopping make excellent anti-interference performance, perfect for multiplayer complete synchronously.The 32 bits industrial level M0 chip applied makes better protection from fuel engine spark and ensures the safety of enjoying fuel-powered model cars.
- The stable remote-control distance of R8F is up to 800 meters on the ground
- Control with the camera and the display screen/goggle makes the drivers enjoy FPV fun
- FHSS spread spectrum algorithm and 67-channel pseudo-random frequency hopping make excellent anti-interference performance
- Channels: 8ch
- Signal output: PPM/PWM/S-BUS, 2.4GHz
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Antenna Length: 200mm
- Control Distance: 600 meters on the ground
- Power Supply: 3v-15v DC(new test)
- Voltage Telemetry: 1S-8S
- RF Power: <10dbm
- Channel resolution: 4096
- Working Current: 30mA
- Size: 34*21*11.5mm
- Weight: 6.5g
- Model Application: Car/boat/Fixed wing/Glider/Multirotor
- Compatible transmitter: RC4GS/RC4GS V2 RC6GS/RC6GS V2 T8FB T8S
1 x Radiolink R8F receiver
There are no reviews yet.