The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module is a board which contains an Ethernet port. The board is based on Microchip’s ENC28J60 integrated circuit and it can be used to provide internet connectivity to Raspberry Pi zero over Ethernet.
Utilizes the new SSOP 12 package Microchip ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of network protocol requirements. The board connects directly to Raspberry Pi Zero.
This module includes all you need to change your Raspberry Pi into an ethernet device for your network. These days many makers prefer WiFi type network communication. Ethernet still has lots of applications and still stays a fast and secure way to connect to network devices.
The ENC28J60 consists of seven major functional blocks:
- Equips control registers for controlling and monitoring the ENC28J60.
- A dual-port RAM buffer for received and transmitted data packets.
- An arbiter to control the access to the RAM buffer when requests are made from DMA, transmit and receive blocks.
- The MAC (Medium Access Control) module that implements the IEEE 802.3 compliant MAC logic.
- The PHY (Physical Layer) module that encodes and decodes the analog data that is present on the twisted-pair interface.
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||3.3|
|Crystal Oscillator||25 MHz|
|Ethernet Port||HanRun HR911105A|
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Networks
- Integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- Supports One 10Base-T Port with Automatic Polarity Detection and Correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Automatic Programmable Retransmit on Collision
- Programmable Padding and CRC Generation
- Automatic Rejection of Erroneous Packets
- Chipboard ENC28J60/SS.
- The board 25MHZ crystal.
- The network interface board HR911105A.
- 3.3 V power supply pin.
- Stable performance.
- 1 x PI ZERO/ZERO W ENC28j60 Internet Module Supporting all RPI Board