Supported OS: Its an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian. It uses the All Winner H2 SoC, and
- Adopts All winner H2+, a quad-core A7 high-performance processor, integrated with Ethernet, onboard 100 MB network port, onboard storage, USB OTG power supply, USB 2.0 port, etc.
- Small Size: Despite its small size, the design is compact and beautiful.
- Integrated: It integrates onboard network, onboard storage and storage, LED indicator light, and low-level peripherals.
- Compatible With: It is compatible with for Raspberry Pi GPIO port and has a unique debugging serial port.
- Material: PCB
- Color: Blue
- Type: 1, 2
- Size(L*W): About 46x28cmm
- CPU : H2 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 1080P
- GPU: Mali400MP2 GPU 600MHz, Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
- Memory (SDRAM): 256MB/512MB
- Onboard Storage: TF card (Max. 64GB) / 2MB SPI Flash
- Onboard Internet: 100M / 10M Ethernet RJ45 (POE is default off)
- Wifi Antenne: XR819, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- USB 2.0 Ports: One USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG
- Low-Level Peripherals: 26 Pins Header, compatible with for Raspberry Pi B+
- 13 Pins Header, with 2 x USB, IR pin, AUDIO (MIC, AV)
- GPIO(1×3) Pin: UART, ground.
- LED: Power led, Status led
- Supported OS: for Android, for Lubuntu, for Debian, for Rasberry Pi Image
- 1 x Orange Pi Zero H2 256/512MB Quad Core Open Source Development Board Replace Raspberry Pi