The MOC3021 is an optically Isolated Triac Driver Device, contains a GaAs infrared emitting diode and a light activated silicon bilateral switch, which functions like a triac. This device is designed for interfacing between electronic controls and power triacs to control resistive and inductive loads for 115VAC operations.
- Excellent IFT stability—IR emitting diode has low degradation
- High isolation voltage—minimum 5300 VAC RMS
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) recognized—File #E90700
- Peak blocking voltage: 400V-MOC3021
- VDE recognized (File #94766)
|Tstg||Storage temperature range||-40 to +150||°C|
|TOPR||Operating Temperature||-40 to +85||°C|
|TSOL||Lead Solder Temperature||260 for 10 sec||°C|
|ITSM||Peak Repetitive Surge Current (PW = 1 ms, 120 pps)||1||A|
|VDRM||Off-State Output Terminal Voltage||250||V|
|VISO||Isolation Surge Voltage||7500||Vac(pk)|
- Motor Drive & Control
- Consumer Electronics
- 1 x MOC3021 IC – Optocoupler Traic Driver IC
There are no reviews yet.