AMB102 830 Points Solderless Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterward. 830 Tie points – 128 Groups of 5 connected terminals, 8 Bus of 25 connected terminals Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit – will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components – No soldering required – Can modify or revise the circuits easily Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter – Standard 2.54mm hole spacing Adhesive sheet on the back side of the board – Multiple breadboards can be spliced together too.
- Mb102 Bread Board
- 830 Solder-less Points
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
- 1 x MB102 830 Points Solderless Breadboard