LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module for Arduino detects whether the sound has exceeded a threshold value. The sound is detected via a microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp.
The sound level setpoint is set via an onboard potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the setpoint, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low.
- Signal output indication.
- The output is digital.
- Single-channel signal output.
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Output low level and the signal light when there is sound.
- 1 x LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module.